10.05.2010

Update 4.

Looks like hidden blogger was right, I think TOR is going to have to be the way to go on this one. I have searched quite a bit and the only thing I can find is local ip changing code, which is pretty much useless for me. I don't believe I will be able to incorporate TOR into blogbrowser but that does not stop one from running it in the background anyway. Other work will continue shortly, but as things stand I will not have an anonymous function to my browser.  If anyone with programming experience has anything to say about this just comment or message me. I'm working in Visual Basic.

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visual basic isn't bad, you'd be better off learning java thoughl. there's much more support.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know much about Visual Basic .,
    I only studied C#,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what you just said ., ,. ., ,.
    (thats right, I did ALL that)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, somehow it posted empty. VB is okay, though you're better off with C++ or even Java. As for using TOR, well...TOR is TOR, it's slow as heck, be warned.
    .,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry mate, your fresh outta luck ,.

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting post man. thanks for sharing ,.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good follow up post to yesterday's

    ReplyDelete
  10. post this type of stuff more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo, glad I could have been some help! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool blog , was a little confused, but ill read it a couple more times.

    ReplyDelete